IT IS FINISHED
IT IS FINISHED!
- Shortly before Jesus Christ died He spoke these words “it is finished!”
- When Jesus said that He meant all the battles that you are experiencing, you have conquered them, all hurt and discouragement you are feeling now you shall feel no more!
John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”.
John 1:14 “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth”.
- Jesus was born by Mary but Christ was given by God to us.
- When Jesus was buried He went to hell on our behalf, so that we don’t have to go there, he went there to get the power that satan stole from Adam in the Garden of Eden.
- When we have all this freedom it is expected for me and you to live a victorious life
- We live to conquer all challenges (that’s why Paul says so that I may know you and the power of resurrection)
- We don’t have to be sad, bitter nor angry; we need to continually declare if God is for us who can be against us.
Romans 6:4 “We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life”.
- When Christ was buried, we were buried together with Him; we were also raised with Him. It is dangerous to walk away from God.
The life of the prodigal son.
- This young man was under the protection of his father. We can live under the provision of God and we can also make a mistake of moving away from all those good things, just like the prodigal son.
- Many times people think they know better than God, I encourage your family, ever think you are better than God because just like to prodigal son we will lose everything. Always we need to run to God. God is faithful and full of mercy. God is our protector and provider. If you have moved away, if you have left your position, come back to God the gates are still open.
- When you fail never run away from Him (Jesus), instead run to Him.
- When the son came back, his father put a ring on his finger as a sign of restoration and dressed him in an expensive gown as a sign of purification. So as us when we come back to God he restores us and purifies us.
- When you restore your relationship with God not everyone will be happy, don’t entertain them because it’s about your relationship with God.
The Bible says in Romans 8:1 “therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”, never feel sorry for yourself and never think less of yourself, and never declare you are useless and unimportant because there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. You are important in the eyes of the Lord! Show what is in you, we are created for good works.
We need to believe that it is finished so that we can speak live everywhere we are, to anyone including our families and country. Our job is to enforce the principles of God. Things may seem dull and dead speak life, say the Lord is my strength and He shall supply all my needs according to His reaches in Christ Glory. Never undermine yourself. Arise, it is finished the battle is over!
For the World to see that Jesus is Lord they need to see that we are not defeated by what defeats them. They need to come to us for answers and guidance. You can’t testify to people if you don’t have a testimony yourself. Always give Jesus glory.