GET BACK ON TRACK
By: Dr. Patrick Molotsi
DEUTERONOMY 30: 19-20 “This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.”
- The bible says I call before you heaven and earth as witnesses, and God encourages us to choose life, so that we and our children may live. Choosing life means we need to go according to the ways of God according to the Bible principles.
- Some of the decisions we make may destroy our lives and cause us harm instead of a life full of blessings.
- God is our life and the length of our days.
- The way we demonstrate how we chose life, it is evident on the decision that we make daily about our lives.
- Apostle Theo love to say among the choices of our lives there are some decisions that will never be reversible, therefore, we need to be extremely careful of how we take our decisions.
2 CORINTHIANS 2:14 “But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere”.
- In life we encounter many challenges, but when we stay in Christ we become victorious. If we don’t have love anointing won’t work for us regardless of what we do. Faith operates by love.
- There are times when you pray the more challenges pile up and you find yourself asking questions such as; did I sin, why God allows all these to happen to me? There are times when believers even if they get convicted they continue to live in sin and be sinners, they justify by saying no one sees me, but God sees you and that will lead to your conscious to die. But today I (Dr Patrick) urge you to choose life and live according to God’s principles, get back on track and do right. First change and God will change your situation.
“I am telling you today as the Prophet of this house change your ways” – quote by Dr Patrick.
- These days we suffer from people who are gossipers, complaining, murmuring and they wonder why they serve God but they never succeed in life. If you continue to sin you reach a place where you become deceived and blinded forever. You become a Christian who is not blessed and lives in sin. If you don’t tithe you are a thief. You think what is wrong is right. Repent from your rebellious ways.
TITUS 3:1-2 “Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone”.
- Don’t speak evil of no one. This is also a reason why we don’t achieve any good things in our lives. We need to be gentle and show humanity to all. Some of us have pride, we have exalted ourselves so high, and we need to be careful pride will bring us down. What you say about other people it shall come back to you. When you continue to sin your heart gets covered with deception.
Numbers 16:1-35 (Read all)
- The Lord will show us who He has raised, He will use him/her so that we may be saved. Stop meddling with God’s processes. We must stop complaining otherwise we will block our blessings. God allows things to happen to us because He is still working on us, we are not yet in the level he needs us to be.
- “Your destiny will be swallowed if you don’t change today” – Dr P Molotsi.
- If you reject the Leaders’ instructions you are rejecting the Lord Himself, because only God chose and appoints leaders – Romans 13:1-2. The children of Israel lost everything because they were against the man of God. If the route you are following leads you astray makes you do things that are contradictory with the work of God it will kill you. God sends you His prophet to tell you to change your ways, and if you refuse you will surely die.
PSALM 119:67-69 & 75 – “Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word. Thou art good, and do well; teach me thy statutes. The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart”.
75 – “I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me”.
- Keep the statues of God. Change to the ways of God.
1 CORINTHIANS 11:30-31 “That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment”.
- People are sick others are dead because they don’t listen. The key is not for us to tell you what to do, you know what to do! Don’t pretend you are a good person, you are a liar and you don’t feel ashamed to create false impressions. Don’t forget God will reveal all that is hidden. Submit to God!
2 TIMOTHY 3:16-17 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work”.