We are anointed
Pastor Vincent Maleka
2 Corinthians 1:21
Declaration – thank you Jesus I am anointed, now I receive more of you!
1 John 5:5 – “Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God”.
- God is telling us that we are anointed, but if we don’t receive the revelation then it will not manifest.
- God must reveal it. Once He speaks it then it becomes activated.
- We are anointed to overcome the devil everywhere we are. We have the power to deliver our families, colleagues, classmates, and the community in general.
- We are anointed to heal the sick.
Declaration – Father, thank you that I am anointed to heal the sick, my hands and my voice are anointed!
Joshua 1:8 – “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful”.
- When you meditate on the Bible daily, the anointing becomes activated, it becomes a reality.
- All we need to do is to abide in God and declare His promises to us.
- Just to cry to God and He will answer, just like children when they cry their parents take notice and attend to their needs.
- The kingdom of God belongs to those who are like children.
- When you cry unto God, you increase the power in you.
Deuteronomy 8:18 – “But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today”.
2 Chronicles 1:12 – “therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have”.
- God gives us the power to make money
- God gave King Solomon wisdom and knowledge to create wealth. We have the same power and wisdom.